i hate when people go “i dont credit fanartists as Real artists because its fanart and they should draw more original art” ok yeah that patronizing attitude is nice and all but you know like… every piece of classical art is fanart of the bible
im sorry da vinci, the last supper doesnt COUNT as real art because its not original art and you should make some ocs
I think I just found the most compelling argument toward fanart ever
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
|—||More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via wethinkwedream)|
Rhinoceros Iguana (Cyclura cornuta). A vulnerable iguana from the island of Hispaniola (Haiti/Dominican Rupublic). Photo source unknown.
midgardian etiquette 101: when going to their homes, hang your coat first or in some cases, your mjolnir.
naw maybe it’s actually asgardian custom to check your weapons at the door
It was medieval custom to check your weapons at the door of the meadhall before greeting the king of the place you were going to. It was courteous and showed respect. You can see it in Beowulf.
what i don’t understand is how that hook can hold the mjolnir.
the hook is worthy
the hook is worthy
What a valiant and honorable hook.
there’s a reason they call it battling depression. you are a warrior.